Roberto was admitted to the practice of law by the Supreme Court of Virginia in October of 2013. Roberto’s is on traffic and misdemeanor criminal defense, as well as removal defense. Roberto has made numerous appearances before Immigration Courts and District Courts located throughout Virginia.
- Virginia, 2013
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey
Area of Expertise
- Immigration and Nationality Law Asylum
- Family based visa petitions
- Applications for permanent resident status
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa
- Reckless Driving
- Drug Possession
- No Driver’s License
- Assault and Battery
After obtaining his Juris Doctor, Mr. Valentin worked as an Associate attorney for a small boutique criminal defense firm in Fairfax, VA. Following his time practicing solely criminal defense, Mr. Valentin found a passion for immigration law and worked as an Associate attorney with Leyruta, PLLC located in Herndon, VA and later at the Law Offices of Valentino Villarreal in Falls Church, VA.